GBN TV ist ein kostenloser Online-Sender aus Grenada-TV-Sender
GBN TV is a nationwide television channel run by Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN), located in St. George's, Saint George Parish. The Network is jointly owned by the Caribbean Communications Network and the Government of Grenada.
Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN) is the premier and largest Network on the island of Grenada. GBN is jointly owned by One Caribbean Media with sixty percent (60%) shareholding and the government of Grenada with the remaining forty percent (40%). The station comprises of one (1) television station-GBN TV and three (3) radio stations: Hott FM: 98.5 & 98.7; Klassic FM: 105.5 & 105.9 and GBN Gospel: 96.9 & 97.1
According to surveys conducted in 2015, GBN TV has established itself as the prime medium for local television programming with its Nightly News and Beyond The Headlines programs which took the lead. These were followed by GBN’s G’Morning Grenada, To The Point, and Rock The Box.
How to watch live streaming on high quality?
Live stream quality depends on your internet speed if it freezes on low quality check your internet speed and reset your router it might help to watch GBN TV live streaming.
How to watch GBN TV live stream on the mobile?
All you have to do is select your favorite channel and press the play button. Our website is compatible with all devices, you can watch live streams on Mobile phones, Tablets, and Smart TV.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times when the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
We will always try to update this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
Disclaimer: live-TV-channels is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon,Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-TV-channels is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legalissues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.